Experience-Interaction is seeking a smart, talented and driven Technical Producer to join our team to lead production of all website design and development projects.
The ideal candidate has digital agency experience in gathering project requirements, creating project plans and leading cross-functional teams to complete website development projects.
- Manage multiple long-term concurrent website projects and website maintenance updates
- Develop project plans and work with project teams to execute on plans
- Monitor day-to-day activities of project teams and ensure work is progressing as planned
- Manage schedules, budgets, assets, and overall project organization to ensure requirements and project deliverables dates are clearly communicated, understood, and executed upon
- Manage resource assignments to the project, and proactively identify resource challenges
- Actively monitor project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address them in advance
- Manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback
- Communicate and document project status to clients, team members, and management on a regular basis; escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels
- 3+ years of full time work experience in digital project management at a digital / creative agency
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Experience working with designers and developers on digital projects
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Organized, with an astute attention to detail
- Experienced with creating budgets and tracking costs
- Successful at delivering projects on time, to spec, and within budget
- Prior experience working on WordPress and/or Shopify website projects
- Understanding of third party applications and platforms as well as integrations
- Strong web and Mac desktop skills – we use Asana, Google Docs, Harvest and Forecast
- A background in development is a strong plus
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet. Send us your resume and a short message to get things started.