Experience Interaction is looking for a smart, talented and creative photography intern to help our fast growing studio team this summer. Your role will be to support our studio team during pre and post production and to help stay organized during our busiest time of year.
The term for this role is June through August, 2-3 days per week.
• Assist the studio director and manager in carrying out photoshoots across all digital brands at Ei
• Production supplies pick up/drop off
• Support pre-production, production, and post workflows including prop sourcing, asset organization, and general assistance
• Assist with post production processing (retouching, exporting, resizing)
• Help organize photo teams vendor and creative collaborator database
• Photo/Art or related experience, degree or be in the last year of pursuing a degree in Photo/Art related subjects
• Strong proficiency with Mac OS, Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
• Creative sensibility with an interest in photography and set styling
• Creative problem solver, good communication and collaboration skills