Experience-Interaction is looking for a strong Social Media Manager to partner with a portfolio of well-known beverage brands.
This is a unique opportunity, in which you will perform day-to-day community management responsibilities, while acting as a social media specialist to drive success across social channels. We’re looking for someone who is excited to both partner with clients and collaborate on managing social platforms and activations. If you are organized, thoughtful, and proactive – while being equally excited and inspired by social media and all of its potential – this is the perfect opportunity.
With a diverse and expanding roster of clients, Experience-Interaction offers ample opportunity for career growth and development.
Core Responsibilities and Professional Requirements:
Social Media and Community Management:
- 1-2 years experience in community management in a client-facing role
- Talent in understanding client’s strategic objectives and collaborating with creative team to generate concepts that reflect those objectives
- Ability to schedule, publish, edit, and share content daily, while staying in communication with brand fans across owned channels
- Ability to communicate daily with brand fans within owned channels
- Strong grasp of functionality by social platform, with an ability to customize content per unique social channel
- Experience with social media management and social listening tools such as Sprout Social and Whatagraph
- A familiarity with influencer marketing space, with strong research skills to identify potential brand partners
- Baseline understanding of paid social is a plus
- Strong comprehension of the project management and the project lifecycle
- Ability to track the throughline of a project from start to finish to meet client expectations
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Experience managing projects within creative services, digital, and marketing/advertising space
- The ability to create realistic timelines in partnership with the client and hold necessary stakeholders accountable to that timeline
- Experience managing projects within the creative services, digital, and social space
- The person in this role is not accountable for budgets, but should have a general understanding of pricing, budget implications across project work streams, and treat this as a growth area
- Grasp of social analytics and reporting tools, with ability to synthesize findings into insights-driven reports
- Ideally candidate has experience with Google Analytics, as back-end tools of major social channels such as Facebook, IG, and Twitter