As a Senior Account Manager, you’ll work directly with clients and lead project teams from kick off through completion including campaign ideation and planning, content creation, CRM strategy and website development. Strong communication skills, project management experience, and motivation to achieve our clients’ goals are essential. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams at varying engagement levels. As Account Manager, you will report directly to the Account Director on your team and will work with members of the creative, technology, digital marketing, and account management teams as well as freelancers and vendors.
- Act as day-to-day contact and strategic lead for for an eCommerce and CRM focused CPG brand
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for client stakeholders
- Acts as overall orchestrator of day-to-day workflow and sets the stage for prioritization across the account
- Responsible for developing deliverables, while collaborating closely with Digital Account Manager and Account Coordinator on their own tasks / areas of focus
- Manage the complete project life cycle, ensuring deliverables are of high quality to client satisfaction, on time and within budget
- Develop and manage project budgets and timelines
- Write Estimates and SOWs
- Manage internal teams to ensure projects are appropriately resourced and team members are set up for success
- Communicate with clients to ensure all their needs are understood and addressed
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks and roadblocks to ensure project success
- Work cross-functionally to support client E-commerce and Data Operations teams as well as larger IAT.
Core Responsibilities and Requirements
- Account Management:
- 5+ years experience in account management, project management, or product management, preferably at a digital or creative agency, consulting firm, or within a brand marketing team
- Strong comprehension of project management and the project life cycle
- Experience managing projects within the creative services, digital, and marketing/advertising space.
- Comfort and familiarity creating and managing project budgets.
- Track record of building strong and effective relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors and other partners
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- The ability to create realistic timelines in partnership with the client and hold necessary stakeholders accountable to that timeline.
- Familiarity with Email and SMS marketing tactics, including ability and willingness to spearhead and execute integrated CRM strategies.
- Strong grasp of analytics and reporting tools for ecommerce and web, with ability to synthesize findings into insights-driven reports.
- While not required, experience with eCommerce platforms (Shopify. Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce) is a plus.
The Ideal Candidate Is…
- A team leader who derives energy from collaborating with, supporting and uplifting internal and client teams.
- A critical thinker that thinks things through and comes to the table with a point of view
- An articulate communicator who can bring clarity to every internal and client interaction.
- A savvy digital shopper who is keeping tabs on the trends in direct-to-consumer ecommerce marketing.
- Capable of writing clearly and concisely
- Obsessed with consistency, detail, and documentation
- Motivated to take pride and ownership of the work they produce
- A collaborator that has a “get it done” mentality.
Experience-Interaction is a creative and digital agency based in DUMBO, currently working remotely, and seeking a smart, talented, and driven Senior Account Manager to join our team. Our team is focused on the ideation, problem-solving, and execution of strategies that solve our clients challenges and help them to meet their objectives.