Experience-Interaction is seeking a smart, talented, and driven senior-level Digital Account Manager to join our team. Our team is focused on the ideation, problem-solving, and execution of strategies that solve our clients challenges and help them to meet their objectives.
As a Senior Digital Account Manager, you’ll work directly with clients and lead project teams from kick off through completion for projects such as digital campaign ideation and planning, content creation, social media management, and website design/development. You will report directly to the Account Director on your team and you will manage two direct reports.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for several spirits brands, splitting time between interfacing with clients, developing client deliverables, and managing internal teams
- Manage the complete project life cycle, ensuring deliverables are of high quality to client satisfaction, on time and within budget
- Provide strategic ideas and new opportunities for your clients in collaboration with internal creative leads, inter-agency teams, and key brand stakeholders
- Develop and manage project budgets and timelines
- Write Estimates and SOWs
- Manage project resourcing and forecasting
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks and roadblocks to ensure project success
- Lead meetings with clients, inter-agency teams, and internal teams
- Website Management
- Experience with managing design and development projects, from full website launches to ongoing optimizations.
- Hands-on CMS platform management experience is required. You must be comfortable making site updates and troubleshooting with the development team in the CMS.
- Collaboration with the creative and development teams for scoping and managing website projects.
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Familiarity with email and SMS marketing, with an understanding of the role that it plays within a brand’s overall marketing suite.
- Hands on management of marketing automation CRM tools, utilizing user-friendly features to develop automations and deploy emails.
- Collaboration with the digital marketing team to explore and test new tactics.
- Coordination with the creative team to develop custom email designs and copywriting.
- Social Media
- An understanding of the role social media plays within a brand’s marketing ecosystem.
- Provide feedback and guidance on social media strategies and content calendars developed by internal team members.
- Provide and implement improvements to internal processes for social media and community management.
- Work with the content production team to pitch, plan, and manage photography and video shoots.
- Strong grasp of website and social media analytics and reporting tools, with ability to synthesize findings into insights-driven reports.
- The ideal candidate has experience with Google Marketing Suite (Analytics and Tag Manager).
- Account Management
- 6+ years experience in account management, preferably at a digital or creative agency.
- Strong comprehension of project management.
- The ability to create realistic timelines in partnership with the client and hold necessary stakeholders accountable to that timeline.
- Experience managing projects within the digital and marketing/advertising space.
- Track record of building strong and effective relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other partners.
The Ideal Candidate Is…
- A critical thinker that thinks things through and understands their audience
- Able to form a plan and see it through to the finish line
- An articulate communicator capable of bringing clarity to internal teams and clients alike
- Capable of writing clearly and concisely
- Obsessed with consistency and detail
- Motivated to take pride and ownership of the work they are responsible for
- A collaborator that has a “get it done” mentality