Experience-Interaction, a creative and digital agency, is looking for a strong Digital Account Manager with eCommerce, email marketing, and SMS experience to lead the charge for one of our most exciting and fast-growing DTC clients.
You’ll work with a top beverage brand with strong ties to gaming culture and have the opportunity to drive direct revenue through eCommerce and marketing automation while collaborating with culturally relevant influencers and high-profile partners.
This is a unique role, in which you will act as the main client contact and perform day-to-day account management functions. We’re looking for someone who is excited and inspired by the creative opportunities that modern CRM platforms (email and SMS specifically) offer to growing DTC brands. Interest in gaming and gaming culture is a plus!
With a diverse and expanding roster of clients, Experience-Interaction offers ample opportunity for career growth and development.
Core Responsibilities and Professional Requirements:
- Experience with eCommerce platforms, specifically Shopify. (Magento, WooCommerce, and BigCommerce are a plus)
- Hands-on CMS and eComm platform management experience is required. You must be comfortable making site updates, running campaigns, and operating the platform
- Collaboration with creative and development teams for custom or more complex executions
- Email and SMS Marketing
- Familiarity with email and SMS marketing, with an understanding of the role that it plays within a consumer journey
- Hands on management of marketing email and SMS tools, utilizing user-friendly features to develop and deploy materials (Platforms may include Klaviyo, Drip, Twillo, ActiveCampaign, and others)
- Coordination with creative team to create custom materials for deployment
- Strong grasp of analytics and reporting tools for ecommerce and web, with ability to synthesize findings into insights-driven reports
- Ideally candidate has experience with Google Marketing Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads) and Shopify Analytics
- Account Management
- 3+ years experience in account management, project management, or product management
- Strong comprehension of project management and the project life cycle
- Experience managing projects within the creative services, digital, and marketing/advertising space
- Track record of building strong and effective relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors and other partners
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- Experience with social media management & community management
- The ability to create realistic timelines in partnership with the client and hold necessary stakeholders accountable to that timeline
- The person in this role is not fully accountable for budgets, but should have a general understanding of pricing out projects and will continue to develop this area
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!