Experience-Interaction is a creative and digital agency based in DUMBO, currently working remotely, and seeking a smart, talented, and driven mid-level Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. Our team is focused on the ideation, problem-solving, and execution of strategies that solve our clients challenges and help them to meet their objectives.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll work directly with project teams spanning the account, creative, and technology departments as well as client teams within a portfolio of spirits brands. The aim of this role is to provide vision for our client’s digital ecosystems, translate that into actionable plans with measurable KPIs, and support the implementation of those plans.
You will report directly to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and other members of the account, creative, and technology teams. Critical thinking, strong communication skills, and motivation to achieve our clients’ goals are essential. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams at varying engagement levels.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Schedule email/SMS campaigns and build automated flows using Klaviyo
- Create monthly reports detailing email/SMS performance on a client-by-client basis
- Communicate with account, creative, and technology teams to ensure all client needs are understood and addressed
- Proactively identify and mitigate campaign or automated flow risks and roadblocks to ensure deliverability and success
Core Responsibilities and Requirements
- Email and SMS Marketing
- 3+ years experience in email and SMS marketing, with an understanding of the role that it plays within a brand’s overall marketing suite, preferably at a digital or creative agency, consulting firm, or within a brand marketing team
- Hands on management of marketing CRM tools, utilizing user-friendly features to develop and deploy materials
- Coordination with creative team to create custom materials for deployment
- Coordination with the development team to integrate data capture methods on existing or upcoming websites
- Experience working within Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, and/or Active Campaign
- Copywriting experience is relevant
- Strong grasp of analytics and reporting tools for e-commerce and web, with ability to synthesize findings into insights-driven reports
- Ideally candidate has experience with Google Marketing Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, Google Ads), Shopify Analytics, Klaviyo Analytics, and Whatagraph
- Account Management:
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital marketing best practices
- The ability to estimate realistic timelines in partnership with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and Account Managers, and be accountable to that timeline
- Experience with eCommerce platforms, ideally Shopify. Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce experience is relevant too.
- Hands on CMS and e-commerce platform management experience is relevant.
- Collaboration with creative and development teams for custom or complex executions.
The Ideal Candidate Is…
- A critical thinker that thinks things through and comes to the table with a point of view
- Able to form a plan and see it through to the finish line
- An articulate communicator capable of bringing clarity to internal teams and clients alike
- Capable of writing clearly and concisely
- Obsessed with consistency, detail, and documentation
- Motivated to take pride and ownership of the work they produce
- A collaborator that has a “get it done” mentality