Experience-Interaction is looking for a smart, multi-talented Digital Designer to join our team.
This role takes a dynamic part in the creation of a range of experiences, both online and off, from concept to execution. The ideal candidate will have the desire and passion for branding, but also the ability to design, animate and bring to life an experience in its many forms. Strong concept and design skills, attention to detail and a technical ability to see the concept through, while maintaining high production standards, is essential.
- Ability to conceptualize and contribute ideas for marketing campaigns, including websites, online advertising, and social media executions
- Participates as a creative team member in new-business development efforts from conceptual development brainstorms through designing pitch comps, provides technical due diligence as needed to validate concepts
- Creates and executes digital creative concepts for multiple clients, responsible for the overall creative quality
- Follows the creative direction of CD and receives input from the project team
- Ability to provide technical direction to developers and third-parties
- Knowledge of social platforms and comfortable working with and directing third-party vendors
- Understanding of the creative process and workflow from concept to production to delivery
- Strong creative and technical problem-solving skills
- Must be a detail-oriented self-starter, able to manage multiple projects, deadlines as needed
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Possesses a good attitude, sense of humor and works well with others in a creative team environment
- Stays on top of current and emerging trends in interactive technology and design
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!