Experience-Interaction is a creative and digital agency based in DUMBO, currently working remotely, and seeking a smart, talented, and driven mid-level Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist to join our team. Our team is focused on the ideation, problem-solving, and execution of strategies that solve our clients challenges and help them to meet their objectives.
The Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist will be accountable for implementing the digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy for Experience-Interaction’s portfolio of digital products, including websites, ecommerce, and reporting applications. The Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist is responsible for supporting all advanced platform implementations (Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and Enterprise Marketing Automation Platforms) as well as tagging, testing, reporting and ad hoc troubleshooting.
You will report directly to the Senior Digital Marketing Manager and you will collaborate with members of the account, creative, and technology teams.
Summary of Responsibilities
- This role will work closely with digital marketing, development, and account team members to capture the data needed to drive business decisions and make brand recommendations.
- Centralize digital tracking, analytics, and associated data quality
- Allow EI Digital to leverage attribution modeling to inform campaign and budget decisions
- Implement and manage analytics platforms (primarily Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Optimize)
- Direct data layer implementation on new sites and pages across website properties
- Create and maintain documentation related to data layer implementation requirements
- Develop and maintain processes for tag requests/approval and management
- Partner with IT development teams for user acceptance testing and implementation
- Manage tags via tag management platform (GTM)
- Diagnose issues with existing platform configurations and tags, and provide recommendations for improvement
- Work with third parties to resolve discrepancies or platform issues
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices and changes in analytics platforms, and identify how they impact existing clients
- Implement site personalization and testing & targeting tools (Optimize, etc.)
- Collaborate with agency partners and ensure they are following analytics and measurement best practices
- Set KPIs and track progress towards them across digital projects
Requirements & Experience
- 5+ years business experience with 3+ years digital analytics implementation experience
- 3+ years of working with the Google360 and GTM or similar platform
- Experience creating and maintaining operational data quality monitoring processes
- Experience working with tag management platforms and data layers
- Exposure to web diagnostic tools like Fiddler2 or Firebug a plus
- Web analytics certification a plus
- Tag management certification a plus