We are looking for a Community Management Intern to plan, post and interact with brand fans across multiple social channels for our clients. You will support our social team in creating content calendars, engaging influencers and analyzing channel performance.
The term for this role is June through August.
- Daily communication with brand fans within our managed accounts
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
- Assist the social media team in creating content calendars and roadmaps for how, where and when we tweet, gram and post on our managed accounts
- Monitor and analyze engagement, social data/metrics, insights and best practices and put them into practice
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Proactive and enthusiastic team member
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, good multitasking and ability to work autonomously
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting along with anecdotal successes
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet. Send us your resume and short message to get things started.