Experience-Interaction is looking for a Business Development Strategist to join our team.
We are seeking a smart, talented and driven client facing strategist to support all aspects of new business development across the EI pipeline. The ideal candidate has digital consulting, marketing agency, or start-up experience, and is comfortable managing a robust new business pipeline process and leading cross-functional teams in the creation of new business proposals. You must be a creative and holistic strategist able to think through solutions that span creative, content, social, and web/tech. You’ll work closely with our leadership and executive teams to craft solutions for both existing and new clients.
- Participate and/or lead business development conversations with prospective and existing clients
- Effectively communicate business development status to teams leads, creative and project teams
- Help to formulate creative strategies for brands, startups, and other clients
- Support the determination and management of EI’s daily/weekly Business Development priorities
- Partner with EI leadership to develop a pipeline of conversations and prospecting activities for long-term business development
- Lead discovery sessions with prospects; work with the leadership team to ensure agendas are circulated, notes are taken and meeting summaries are prepared
- Lead internal business development meetings, including pitch factory sessions, strategic account planning meetings, proposal development sessions, etc.
- Prepare and/or assign research briefs on specific prospects, markets, industries, etc.
- Write new business proposals and documentation to support pitches and proposals
- Support creative development of ideas and strategies to be presented
- Ensure alignment of ideas with client strategy and objectives
- Support the negotiation, drafting, and circulation of contracts, partnership agreements, and other legal documents
- Be a client-facing representative with C-suite-level executives at various companies
- Stay on top of best practices and trends across online engagement, digital products, and media
- Minimum 3-5 years of full-time work experience at a digital media company, start-up, or agency with a focus in operations management, marketing or digital media
- Experience working on multiple projects concurrently, presenting analysis and insights to management, and collaborating cross-functionally
- Digital fluency, media, social media, and advertising savvy
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- A can-do, self-starter mentality
- Strong presentation and slide building skill
- Confident communicator, presenter, and writer
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!