Experience-Interaction is seeking a smart, motivated Associate Producer to join our team.
In this role, you’ll work directly with Senior Producers to lead project teams from kick off through completion for projects such as campaign ideation and planning, content creation and website design and development. Strong communication, project management, and motivation to achieve our clients’ goals are essential. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and process-driven.
- Manage complete project life cycle
- Point of contact for project stakeholders on internal and client teams
- Track resources, budget and timelines to ensure deliverables are of high quality to client satisfaction, on time and within budget
- Proactively mitigate project risks and roadblocks to ensure project success
- Effectively communicate project status and needs to the internal project team
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience at a digital or creative agency, or related experience
- Strong understanding of project management and the project life cycle
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing projects within the creative services and marketing/advertising space
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors and other partners