As Digital Account Manager, you’ll work directly with clients and lead project teams from kick off through completion. Strong communication skills, project management chops, and motivation to achieve our clients’ goals are essential. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams at varying engagement levels. As Digital Account Manager, you will report directly to the Account Director on your team. You will collaborate with members of the creative, technology, and account management teams and freelancers and vendors.
ON ANY GIVEN DAY YOU MIGHT
- Meet with clients and internal project teams
- Develop and manage project budgets and timelines
- Write Estimates and SOWs
- Manage internal teams to ensure efficient resource allocation, and team members are position for success
YOU SHOULD BE
- An articulate communicator capable of bringing clarity to internal teams and clients alike
- A critical thinker who comes to the table with a point of view
- Able to form a plan and see it through to the finish line
- A clear written and verbal communicator. Good storytelling is a plus!
- Detailed oriented and organized
- Motivated to take pride and ownership of the work they produce
YOU SHOULD BRING
- A minimum of 3-5+ year experience in account management, project management, or product management, preferably at a digital or creative agency, consulting firm, or within a brand marketing team
- Strong comprehension of project management and the project life cycle
- Experience managing projects within the creative services, digital, and marketing/advertising space
- Track record of building strong and effective relationships with clients, colleagues, vendors, and other partners
- Knowledge of digital marketing
NICE IF YOU HAVE
- Experience with Google Analytics/web analytics
- Experience with CRM, SMS, and Growth Marketing
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!