We’re a passionate, innovative and nimble team of thinkers and doers at EI. Our team is highly collaborative and moves fast executing programs, campaigns and ideas with a goal of over-delivering on value for our clients.
We are looking for a driven associate account manager who lives social media, knows all the trends, and schools the team in pop culture, daily. Our newest team member will plan, post and interact across multiple social channels for our top tier clients who are at the forefront of culture.
You will live and breathe social channels and provide recommendations for what content works best for each as well as work with our team on awesome creative/content both planned and in real-time.
Desired traits include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Deadline driven
- Demonstrate dedication to consistently provide quality work
- Possess solid research, writing, and editing skills
- Solid understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, good multitasking, and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to wear multiple hats and be comfortable working across varying tasks
If this sounds like you so far, what we want is for you to know all of the major social platforms. You are comfortable writing for social, from snappy headlines to the right hashtags and where to find the next great meme, or how to create it. While we can’t be on TikTok just yet with the brands you’ll be working on, we want someone who could make this job description a TikTok video. Or a very, very funny Tweet.
The day-to-day will include:
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
- Create monthly content calendars; contribute to conceptual and copy direction on assigned accounts at day-to-day level
- Social media reporting and ability to drill down to relevant metrics
- Social listening. We want to know what our fans are saying, our competitors are saying, what’s going on on the Internet
- Work closely with team to ensure visual concepts and copy are cohesive, tailored to best practices on individual social channels and platforms
- Assist with research for creative campaign assets
- Additional duties and project management responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of professional writing experience for consumer-facing brands on major social platforms
- Excellent writing, copyediting and proofreading skills across a variety of topics and channels
- Finger to the pulse of what is happening on the internet and within pop culture before it becomes trending
- An understanding of the quirks, opportunities, and humor associated with social media communications
- A strong grasp of the current social landscape including platform capabilities, trends, and best practices for each individual major social platform (e.g. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, etc).
- An understanding of paid social media best practices
- Some client-facing experience desired but not mandatory (occasional meetings, emails, etc.)
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet. Send us your resume and examples of your work to get things started: email@example.com