Experience-Interaction is looking for talented Art Directors/Content Creators to join our team. You should be a motivated Art Director/Content Creator with a passion for stunning, elegant, forward-thinking design that communicates and drives action.
This position requires proven success in creating visual identities, concepts for photo and video shoots, in addition to a deep understanding of website/digital layout and design. In this role, you will collaborate directly with a Creative Director acting as their trusted accomplice in developing creative ideas for our clients and seeing them through to execution. You should also feel comfortable and capable of presenting your ideas and work to the creative team, senior staff, and the client. Sound like you? Continue reading below.
ON ANY GIVEN DAY YOU MIGHT
- Concept, architect, and design web-based experiences and layouts
- Develop concepts and treatments for photo and video shoots, including photographer/videographer sourcing and on-set direction, and review and approval of post-production output
- Develop digital marketing and social campaigns, including strategy, tone of voice, and big ideas. Understand how to amplify and extend your ideas beyond brand channels through influencers, partnerships, and paid media.
- Develop and maintain identities for multiple brands
- Develop content for organic and paid social media channels
YOU SHOULD BE
- An articulate communicator capable of bringing clarity to internal teams and clients alike
- A critical thinker that thinks things through and comes to the table with exceptional creative concepts
- Motivated to take pride and ownership of the work you produce
- A collaborator that has a “get it done” mentality and willing to mentor junior design team
- Deeply familiar with the social media landscape, understanding what works and doesn’t on all major platforms
- A highly conceptual thinker in both digital and visual design with the ability to conceptualize a plan and develop creative concepts and execute your ideas to the finish line
YOU SHOULD BRING
- 4+ years of visual design experience at a digital agency or similar environment.
- Strategic thinking and digital marketing acumen with adequate in-site and knowledge into current design thinking and trends
- Direct client experience, with the ability to build relationships, understand client vision/direction, and present designs and concepts
- Strong presentation skills working with the client and design team
- Ability to provide feedback in a constructive and productive manner
If this sounds like you, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!