Experience-Interaction is a creative and digital agency based in DUMBO, currently working remotely, and seeking a smart, talented, and driven mid-level Account Manager to join our team.
As an Account Manager, you’ll work directly with clients and project teams from kick off through completion for projects such as digital campaign ideation and planning, content creation and website design/development. Critical thinking, strong communication skills, and motivation to achieve our clients’ goals are essential. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to work with multi-disciplinary teams at varying engagement levels.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for several spirits brands, splitting time between interfacing with clients, developing client deliverables, and managing internal teams
- Manage the complete project life cycle, ensuring deliverables are of high quality to client satisfaction, on time and within budget
- Provide strategic ideas and new opportunities for your clients in collaboration with internal creative leads, inter-agency teams, and key brand stakeholders
- Aid in the management of project budgets and timelines
- Create estimates and SOWs with assistance from supervisor
- Manage project resourcing and forecasting
- Proactively identify and mitigate project risks and roadblocks to ensure project success
- Drive meetings with clients, inter-agency teams, and internal teams
Core Responsibilities and Requirements
- Account Management
- 4+ years experience required in account management, preferably at digital and creative agencies.
- Develops good relationships across all departments. Seen as a safe pair of hands internally and as reliable and proactive by third parties (i.e. media) and client.
- Detail oriented, can prioritize tasks, take initiative and work efficiently as part of the team.
- Capable of moving work forward while effectively managing up, alerting supervisors of any potential problems or opportunities.
- Capable of creating realistic timelines and forecasting resourcing needs in partnership with supervisors and the client
- Website Management
- Experience with managing website design and development projects, from full website launches to ongoing management within a retainer.
- Hands-on CMS platform management experience with WordPress (or similar) is required. You must be comfortable making site updates within the CMS and troubleshooting with the development team.
- The ability to review a website analytics report, provide insights based on knowledge of the brand’s digital activities, and present findings to the client. Hands-on experience within Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager is a plus.
- Email and SMS Marketing Campaign Management
- Familiarity with email and SMS marketing, with an understanding of the role that it plays within a brand’s overall marketing suite.
- Support in creating briefs for email/SMS campaigns and management of a team of designers, copywriters, and digital marketing specialists throughout campaign sprints.
- Collaboration with the agency’s digital marketing department to strategize and test new email/SMS tactics.
The Ideal Candidate Is…
- A critical thinker with a strategic mind
- A leader and relationship-builder that understands their audience
- An articulate communicator capable of bringing clarity to internal teams and clients alike
- A clear and concise writer
- Motivated to take pride and ownership of the work they are responsible for
- Able to form a plan and see it through to the finish line
- Obsessed with consistency, attention to detail, and closing all loops
- Experienced with marketing for spirits brands
- Takes a proactive interest in the industry and shares relevant ideas and inspiration from other brands across all channels with the team and client where appropriate.
- Is passionate about the job and ambitious to succeed; actively looks for opportunities to grow and learn more about their role and the agency