Experience-Interaction is looking for a talented junior to mid-level front end developer to join our team. The work we do is fun, fast-paced, cool and creative.
We’re looking for an experienced WordPress Developer with a really strong front-end skill set. The ideal person has a desire to bring their ideas to the table, explore new things, and likes to work as part of a team.
Ideally you can:
- Develop fast, fully-functional custom WordPress themes and plugins as well as integrate with marketing automation software APIs
- Use Advanced Custom Fields for building complex content management on WordPress
- Extend existing WordPress plugins like WooCommerce and Gravity Forms
- Write clean, functional, and well-documented code
- Knowledge of PHP/MySQL and ability to develop high-performing web applications on a LAMP stack
- Optimize new and existing websites for page load speed and minimize server load
- Learn new frameworks and development processes
- Good communication with the team
- Ability to estimate level of effort and meet deadlines
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet. Send us your resume and examples of your work to get things started.