Social Media Manager
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to plan, post and interact across multiple social channels for our clients. You will live and breathe social channels and provide recommendations for what content works best for each as well as work with our team on awesome creative/content both planned and real-time.
- Create content calendars and roadmap for how, where and when we tweet, gram and post
- Live and breathe social channels and provide recommendations for what content works best for each
- Work with our team on awesome creative/content both planned and real-time
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content
- Monitor and analyze engagement, social data/metrics, insights and best practices and put them into practice
- Help create and cultivate relationships with a diverse group of influencers, bloggers, content creators and thought leaders
- 2-4 years previous agency experience, publishing or content creation experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Proactive and enthusiastic team member
- Solid understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, attention to detail, good multitasking and ability to work autonomously
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting along with anecdotal successes
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet. Send us your resume and examples of your work to get things started.
Experience-Interaction (EI) is a Brooklyn based digital brand and creative agency. We work with leading companies and brands to create unique, stunning and effective experiences (digital and physical). We’re founded on the belief that great design drives results. We’re a multidisciplinary and highly capable team executing projects from brand development and strategy, to design and development, to branded content, social and experiential.