In this role you will be responsible for ensuring that EI’s CEO has the space and mindshare to focus on the highest priority work at any given time. This will include a balance of typical EA responsibilities like screening correspondence, managing schedules, and making travel arrangements, along with higher-order work like handling highly sensitive information with diplomacy and participating in business development.
- Coordinate across teams to execute company wide initiatives ensuring that all departments are aware of deadlines and other moving parts
- Accompany the CEO to meetings, capture all information and manage all follow-up actions and communications(including any additional research to inform next steps)
- Research and prepare documents(if necessary) for upcoming meetings so that the CEO is equipped with the appropriate insights
- Arrange and set agendas and objectives for team meetings
- Produce presentations, reports and briefs
- Organize a variety of company events such as meetings, lunches/dinners and cultural events
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Sound professional judgement, attention to detail, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- A proven ability to handle sensitive information and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- A team player attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to pitch in where help is needed
If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet. Send us your resume and a short message to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “[Your Name] – Executive Assistant Application”.
We look forward to hearing from you.