We’re searching for an experienced and passionate Executive Producer to lead our teams and oversee active work at the agency. This is a management position that reports directly to our CEO. You will have both client-facing and operational oversight. This role is to lead our production team through client management, strategic decision making, and ultimately the successful delivery of all projects across the agency.
You must have a keen understanding of how to lead multidisciplinary teams in order to deliver both creative and technical projects. Having a positive attitude and passion for building company culture essential. We win based on our drive to create and execute great client experiences and by inspiring every member of the team. Collaboration and creativity are the pillars of our company.
We’re looking for the right person to join our team. If you’re excited by what you’ve read we encourage you to apply.
- Management of deliverables across the agency
- Professional development, management, and support of Account/Production teams
- Leadership and oversight of project scope documents, retainers, project timelines, budgets, and resourcing
- Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Provide clear POV to company founders and CEO
- An overall great attitude and drive to always learn and improve
- The passion and desire to play a meaningful role in helping to grow a successful business
- 4+ years in a leadership position at digital or relevant creative agency
- A proven track record of successfully managing a team or teams
- Experience developing statements of work and other contracts
- Ability to manage, lead, and motivate a team of producers, creatives, and developers
- Knowledge and passion for creating and successfully managing budgets for various types of creative and tech projects
- Experience with the following applications is a plus; Harvest, Forecast, Asana, Google Sheets, Excel, Slack
- A good attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
To Apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short intro, how you found out about the position, and your resume.